How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I update my security settings for Two-Step Verification?
You can view and update your phone numbers, email for security alerts, and login options in Security Settings within EasyWeb, WebBroker, and the TD app.
Important: To update or add additional phone numbers in your Security Settings, you're required to have access to one of the phone numbers you've previously verified to receive a one-time security code. If you do not have access to a previously verified phone number, please contact EasyLine Telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456.
Tip: You can adjust the frequency of being prompted for a one-time security code under Login Option security setting.
- Login to EasyWeb
- Select Profile & Settings on the left side menu
- Select Password & Security to view and update your Security Phone Numbers, Security Email and Security Code Login Option
- Login to WebBroker
- Select your name in the upper right-hand corner and choose Customize Site
- Select Security Settings
- Select Update or change settings to view and update your Security Phone Numbers, Security Email and Security Code Login Option
- Login to the TD App
- Select the slide out menu
- Open Profile & Settings in Android, or Settings in iOS
- Open Security Settings to view and update Your Phone List, Security Email and Login Option
- Select the new number you've added and select Verify Number
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.