We matched that to:

What is my maximum tax-deductible RRSP contribution?

The Notice of Assessment that you received from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) after filing last year's tax return stated your maximum contribution for the current year. If you have not received this notice or need to double check the amount, simply call CRA. For service in English, call 1-800-959-8281. For French, call 1-800-959-7383.

Did we answer your question?

back to topTop