How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I make a prepayment to my Term Portion on my Home Equity Line of Credit or TD Home Equity FlexLine?
Making a Prepayment to your Home Equity Line of Credit or TD Home Equity FlexLine Term Portion
You can make lump- sum prepayments on your Home Equity Line of Credit or TD Home Equity FlexLine Term Portion.
On a closed to prepayment term, you can make a lump sum prepayment, up to your annual prepayment amount of 15% of the original balance of your Term Portion. Prepayments in excess of the annual prepayment amount will be subject to prepayment charges.
Term Portions that are open to prepayment can be prepaid in full at any time without charge.
To request a lump- sum prepayment to your Term Portion in EasyWeb, follow these easy steps:
- Select My Accounts > Accounts in the top menu bar, then under Personal Accounts.
- Select the appropriate account.
- Select Mortgage Payment Options from left navigation.
- Select the appropriate Term Portion account.
- Select Make a Prepayment.
- Select the account from which you want to pay.
- Enter a prepayment amount. You may enter a value within the indicated range, or click Calculate Savings to see how much you save by increasing.
- Click Next to verify the transaction.
- Click Confirm to complete the transaction.
You will receive a confirmation number. Transactions take up to 2 business days to review for eligibility and processing. If approved, you will see the prepayment transaction.. If declined, you will receive notice of the decline by email.
If you’re not already registered for EasyWeb Internet banking, you can register online. For further assistance in processing a lump sum payment to your Mortgage, please contact EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456 or visit your local TD Canada Trust branch.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.