How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I get my previous account history in EasyWeb?
You are able to view your previous Account Activity by clicking directly on the account number from the My Accounts page in EasyWeb.
After you log in to EasyWeb:
- Select Accounts from the left navigation menu
- Select an account to view transaction detail
- For chequing, savings and line of credit accounts, the last 30 days of account activity will automatically populate. You can also select the last 60 days, 90 days or 120 days.
- To view up to 18 months of account history, click Search by Month (up to 18 months), select the appropriate time frame and click Search.
- The default view is ''All Transactions'' but you also filter to view by: Bill Payments, Pre-Authorized Payments, Cheque Transactions, or Debit Purchases
- For TD credit card accounts, transactions in your current statement cycle will automatically populate. You can also change the option to look at the past six statements.
- If you've set your delivery preference to Online, you'll also be able to view your monthly statements Online, under Statements & Documents in the left-hand navigation.
>> View your recent transaction history now in EasyWeb
Paper Copy of a Past Statement:
If you'd like a paper copy of a past statement, call EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456. Alternatively, you can contact your branch for assistance.
There are additional fees for requests for paper account statements older than 90 days.
Requests for paper account statements within 90 days are free of charge.
>> If you would like to learn more about fees associated with requesting a copy of a statement that is more than 90 days old please visit the About our accounts and related services (PDF) document under the "Other Service Options" section.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.