We matched that to:

Can I move my mortgage to another property?

You may be able to move your mortgage term to another property without losing your existing interest rate, and term. You may also be able to increase the size of your mortgage. This is called "porting". 

To discuss the option of porting your mortgage, please contact our Mortgage Specialists at 1-866-222-3456 (option '2') or visit your TD Canada Trust Branch. Mortgage Specialists are available Monday to Friday 8 AM to 10 PM, Saturday & Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM (Eastern Standard time).

Did we answer your question?

back to topTop