We matched that to:

When I receive a TD Fraud Alert, can I change my response via text if I typed in an incorrect response by accident ("Y" instead of "N", or vice-versa)?

You cannot change your response through text message. To provide us with a different reply, you must call the TD Loss Prevention Centre toll-free at 1-866-808-7090 for TD Access Cards and 1-888-347-3261 for TD Credit Cards.

Did we answer your question?

back to topTop