We matched that to:

Can I cancel a Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP) set up with a merchant on my TD Access Card?

If you want to cancel any pre-authorized payment (PAP), you must contact the merchant in writing and then check your transaction records to confirm the PAP is cancelled. If the PAP is not cancelled, we may be able to assist you if you provide us the copy of the written cancellation request you sent to the merchant. To stop any pre-authorized payments set up on your TD Access Card, please contact us at 1-866-222-3456.

Did we answer your question?

back to topTop