How can we help you?
We matched that to:
Which accounts can I use to send a TD Global Transfer?
You can send money through TD Global Transfer from the following eligible bank accounts:
- Personal TD Canada Trust Chequing Accounts (CAD and USD accounts supported, though not all methods of transfer support USD)
- TD Savings Accounts
- Canadian ULOC (Line of Credit) and HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit) Accounts
To send money using your USD account you will need to select "USD" from the drop-down menu when getting your estimates.
You cannot send a TD Global Transfer with Registered Accounts, Small Business Banking Accounts, or Corporate and Commercial Accounts.
If you are unable to register for TD Global Transfer, it may be because you are ineligible for this service at this time. To use the TD Global Transfer, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have an eligible Canadian or U.S. personal account (see above)
- Have no account restrictions, and have an active Access Card
- Have a Canadian address in your TD profile
- Cannot have a PO box address
- Be over 18
- Have a complete address in your TD profile
You must have a Canadian Address in your TD profile when sending to an account with a TD Global Bank Transfer or when sending money for Cash Pick-up with Western Union®. If you are sending money with Visa Direct, international addresses will work.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.