How can we help you?
We matched that to:
Why isn't my security code from the TD Authenticate app working?
If your one-time security code isn't working, please check the following:
- Make sure you're logging into the correct TD Account. Check which account you're using on the TD Authenticate app homepage.
- Make sure you've used the correct PIN. Try re-entering your PIN on the TD Authenticate app homepage.
- Try re-entering the one-time security code you've been given.
- You may have exceeded the number of security code attempts. If so, you can use the text or call method for security validation.
- Make sure you're attempting to log into the correct platform. The TD Authenticate app is only for use with EasyWeb and WebBroker. For other TD apps or digital platforms, please use the Two-Step Verification services they provide.
If the issue persists, please contact us.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.