How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I update my security settings for Two-Step Verification?
You can view and update your phone numbers, email for security alerts, and login options in Security Settings within EasyWeb, WebBroker, TD Business Central™ and the TD app for mobile banking.
Note: Security settings must be updated directly on the relevant online banking platform and cannot be updated through the TD Authenticate app.
.Important: To update or add additional phone numbers in your Security Settings, you're required to have access to one of the phone numbers you've previously verified to receive a one-time security verification code. If you are an EasyWeb customer and you do not have access to a previously verified phone number, please contact EasyLine Telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456.
Tip: You can adjust the frequency of being prompted for a one-time security verification code under Login Option security setting.
- Login to EasyWeb
- Select Profile & Settings on the left side menu
- Select Password & Security to view and update your Security Phone Numbers, Security Email and Security Code Login Option
- Login to WebBroker
- Select your name in the upper right-hand corner and choose Customize Site
- Select Security Settings
- Select Update or change settings to view and update your Security Phone Numbers, Security Email and Security Code Login Option
- Login to the TD App for mobile banking
- Select the slide out menu
- Open Profile & Settings in Android, or Settings in iOS
- Open Security Settings to view and update Your Phone List, Security Email and Login Option
- Select the new number you've added and select Verify Number
TD Business Central
- Login to TD Business Central
- Select Password & Security
- Select Edit (the pencil icon) to view and update your Security Phone Numbers, Security Email, and Security Code Login Option