How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How many phone numbers must I add for Two-Step Verification?
You must always have at least one phone number available, mobile or land line, to receive one-time security codes, and you can add a total of five phone numbers.
We recommend you add more than one phone number for several reasons:
- If you travel with a different SIM card or phone number
- If you travel and have access to a land line or mobile phone number that you trust at your destination, we recommend adding that phone number to your Security Settings, before you leave
- To make sure you can access your accounts, no matter where you are
- When your primary phone is not nearby
- If your primary phone is lost or not working
To view, update and add phone numbers to receive one-time security codes, go to Security Settings.
Important: To update or add additional phone numbers in your Security Settings, you're required to have access to one of the phone numbers you've previously verified to receive a one-time security code.