How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I set up my TD Visa Card with the TD Visa Mobile Alert?
Setting up your TD Visa Card with the TD Visa Mobile Alert Service*
To set up your TD Visa Card with the TD Visa Mobile Alerts Service*:
• Go to tdrewards.com (where you will be required to register you TD Visa Card if you have not already done so) and log on
• Access the My Account/Set-Up TD Visa Mobile Alerts page
• Go to the SETUP ALERTS tab
• Select the TD Visa Card you want to set up with the TD Visa Mobile Alerts Service
• Enter the phone number of your mobile device and/or your email address to which your alerts will be sent
• Select the type of alert you would like to receive
• Press SAVE UPDATES to save your settings
NOTE: When registering for the Service, you will be able to have email alerts and/or mobile phone alerts sent to a maximum of 5 email addresses and/or 5 mobile phone numbers, respectively. These email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers must belong to you or you must have the consent of the owners of such addresses and/or numbers to register such addresses and/or numbers with the Service.
To set up your TD Visa Card with the TD Visa Mobile Alerts Service* you need to register your TD Visa Card at tdrewards.com. Then simply access the My Account > Set-Up TD Visa Mobile Alerts page and go to the SETUP ALERTS tab. For assistance, please call the number on the back of your TD Visa Card.
*The TD Visa Mobile Alerts Service ("Service") is offered by The Toronto-Dominion Bank exclusively for TD Visa Cards. The Service provides email alerts and mobile phone alerts which are sent by Visa Canada. For full details about this Service, please read the TD Visa Mobile Alerts Terms & Conditions which are available for review during the Service registration process.
Thank you for your input!
Still not finding the answers you need?
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.