How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How can I identify transactions I don't recognize on my credit card statement?
Sometimes merchants use codes or abbreviations that you may not recognize on your TD Credit Card statements. Here are some of the most common merchant codes to help you identify your transactions:
• RCSS (Real Canadian Superstore)
• RD Canada Internet (Readers Digest)
• CPC/SCP (Canada post)
• BPI (Balance Protection Insurance)
• MSFT (Microsoft)
• Koodo (Telus)
• Fido (Rogers)
• Virgin (Bell)
• CIC EN LIGNE ON-LINE (Citizenship and Immigration Canada Secure Online Services)
• TM (Ticketmaster)
• MFS (XBOX)
• PSC (Premier Fitness)
• TSC (The Shopping Channel)
• CLK (Click Bank)
• Friend Finder (youngatheart.com)
• GLOBAL-LAMDA (Zeek Rewards)
• CANADA PRO -Working Parent Family Bonus (Alberta)
• CANADA RIT-Return Income Tax/Tax Return Refund
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.