How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How can I view my direct deposit information and get the form in the TD app?
The Direct Deposit form is only available via EasyWeb.
After you log in to EasyWeb:
- Click on the account for which you require Direct Deposit information.
- Once on the Account Activity page, look to the far right of the Current Balance header.
- Click on the "Direct deposit form (PDF)" link.
- You will then see a pop-up page (PDF) with your 5-digit Transit (branch) number, 3-digit Institution Number (004 for TD Canada Trust) and your 7-digit Account Number pre-filled for the direct deposit.
- Use the account details provided to set up Direct Deposits or Pre-Authorized Debit Payments.
You will also see information about setting up direct deposit with the federal government and your employer.
Adobe Reader must be installed to view this document. Download Adobe Reader. Safari users should ensure that the pop-up blocker is disabled.
>> Get a Direct Deposit form (PDF) / Void Cheque now in EasyWeb.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.