How can we help you?
We matched that to:
I have added a bill payment Payee. How do I pay a bill on the TD app?
After you log in:
- Under the slide out menu, select Bills.
- Select Pay Bills
- Select Payee (a list of your payees will be displayed for each Access Card you own).
- Enter the amount you want the payment to be for.
- Select the account you want the payment to be taken from.
- Confirm how often you'd like this bill to be paid (i.e. Once, or Ongoing)
- Select a date for the payment.
- Select Continue to review your payment (if you made a mistake you can go back).
- Select Pay Bill to confirm your payment and view your confirmation message.
Alternatively, you can pay your bills by setting up a recurring Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD). With a PAD, payments are automatically deducted from your TD account.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.