How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I renew my mortgage on the TD app?
If you are within 120 days of your maturity date, and you are eligible for online renewals, you will be prompted to renew your mortgage on the TD app.
Start by checking if your mortgage is up for renewal:
- Log into the TD app.
- From the slide out menu, select My Accounts.
- Select your mortgage account (your mortgage details will be displayed).
- Select the Summary tab (if your mortgage is due for renewal, a renewal notice will appear).
- Select Get Started on the renewal notice (a list of renewal offers will appear).
- Select an offer.
- Review the details of the offer.
- Accept the new terms of the offer.
You'll receive a digital renewal confirmation within a few seconds and your Mortgage Renewal Agreement will be mailed within 5-7 business days. You can expect your new term to take effect within the following month.
If you want to cancel your online mortgage renewal, you need to call 1-844-229-0417 within 24 hours of submitting your renewal and before you've reached the maturity date of your previous term.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.