How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I change my account type on the TD app?
To change your account type on the TD app, follow these simple steps:
- Log into the TD app.
- From the left-hand menu, select My Accounts.
- Select your account (your account Activity will be displayed).
- Select the Summary tab.
- Select Change Account Type (a list of accounts you are eligible to change to will appear).
- Select Change to This Account for the account you want to change to.
- Review the summary of the account change.
- Select Change Account.
You don't need to do anything else. You can use your account and continue to bank as usual. Your account number and Access Card will not change once your account change is completed.
It takes up to 2 business days to complete an account change. During that time, we review your information and may call you for verification. We'll send a confirmation email to the email address you provide when your account change is completed.
If you would like to change your account type to a Youth Account or a TD Student Chequing Account, contact EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456. Have your Access Card and EasyLine telephone Banking Code available during your call and be ready to provide proof of eligibility as follows:
- Youth Account - Date of birth
- TD Student Chequing Account - Proof of enrollment
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.