How can we help you?
- What tax documents does TD Direct Investing provide and when should I expect them?
- Tax Centre: an overview of our resources
- Information about Retirement Income Fund (RIF) Annual Minimum payment, instructions and minimum withdrawal amount
- Why did I receive a separate T5008 and a Trading Summary?
- If I withdraw an amount from my Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)1, can I re-contribute it in the same year?
- Do you offer a capital gain/ loss report and can I use it my tax returns?
- Why are all transactions captured on my Trading Summary?
- How do I reclaim taxes withheld on dividends paid by American Depository Receipts (ADRs)?
- Will I receive a tax receipt for my U.S. Limited Partnership?
- What is a section 302 Certification?
Still not finding the answers you need?
TD Helps Search the TD Helps Community
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.