How can we help you?
- What tax documents does TD Direct Investing provide and when should I expect them?
- If I withdraw an amount from my Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)1, can I re-contribute it in the same year?
- Information about Retirement Income Fund (RIF) Annual Minimum payment, instructions and minimum withdrawal amount
- Tax Centre: an overview of our resources
- Why are all transactions captured on my Trading Summary?
- Where can I find my Trading Summary?
- Why did I receive a separate T5008 and a Trading Summary?
- Can I make a spousal RSP contribution online?
- Will TD Direct Investing be providing clients with any reporting to assist them in filling out Form T1135?
- If I transfer shares to my children or other family members (non-spouse), is this considered a taxable transaction?
Still not finding the answers you need?
TD Helps Search the TD Helps Community
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.