How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I trade using the TD app?
With the TD app you can place real-time orders for Canadian and U.S. stocks and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) through your TD Direct Investing account. You can also change or cancel unfilled orders in real-time. There are no additional fees to trade using the TD app.
Log in with your EasyWeb credentials:
- Go to the Account screen
- Select More
- Now, select Trade to begin the order entry process.
Log in with your WebBroker credentials:
- Select the Trade button from the bottom navigation.
The Orders tab in the TD app displays all active orders a client has at an individual account level or throughout all their accounts in one consolidated view. Orders can be access via the Quicklinks on the Dashboard page or the Accounts page.
With the TD app, you can also:
- Trade stocks, ETFs, options, and mutual funds
- Execute complex multi-leg option strategies
- View real-time holdings, balances, orders, and activities
- Track price movements for stocks, ETFs and mutual funds with mobile push notifications
- Monitor securities with customizable watchlists
Access Canadian and U.S. market data and sectors information
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.