We matched that to:

What is a journal request?

Journals are instructions to move cash or securities from one non-registered account to another account. Related third party transfer requests should be accompanied by a signed letter of direction confirming the transfer instructions, the reason for the transfer, and the relationship between the account holders.

Alternatively, you can complete an Authorization and Indemnity Form to allow related third party journal requests by contacting an Investment Representative.  If this form is on file then Letter Of Authorizations do not need to be submitted for each request.

To complete this request, please Contact us.

Did we answer your question?

back to topTop