We matched that to:

How do I fill out the RESP withdrawal form/request?

To withdraw funds from an RESP, fill out an RESP withdrawal request for Educational Assistance Payment (EAP), Post-Secondary Educational Capital Withdrawal (PSE) or Non-Educational Capital Withdrawal (NCW).

Please ensure cash is available, and the information listed below is on the form: 

1) Subscriber Name

2) RESP Account #

3) Indicate if the withdrawal is a Partial or Full 

4) Select the type of withdrawal and the withdrawal amount

5) Payment method

6) Attached a current Proof Of Enrolment to the withdrawal form

Please note: EAP payment will be paid to the beneficiary.

Forms are available online.


Did we answer your question?

back to topTop