How can we help you?
We matched that to:
What's new in WebBroker?
- In our new Analyst Centre we show how analysts rate your securities, then rank the analysts based on their performance.
- View changes to company ratings as they happen during the day from the Analysts tab under Markets and Research.
- In the trending stocks tab, see what stocks are getting increased coverage by analysts, filtered by rating, time period, market cap, and sector. You can compare short-term analyst sentiment against overall consensus, which can uncover trading ideas.
- Learn more about the analysts that cover and rate companies. View analyst information and rankings based on the analyst's success rate, past performance, and peer rankings.
Learn more about the Analyst Centre
Note: Analyst ratings and ranking information is provided by TipRanks. In no event is The Toronto-Dominion Bank or TD Waterhouse Canada Inc. liable to you or to others for any loss, damage or injury of any type caused or contributed to in any way by such information. For example, and without limitation, neither The Toronto-Dominion Bank nor TD Waterhouse Canada Inc. will be liable if the information does not meet your needs, is delayed or is not available at any particular time or for any particular purpose or is not timely, in sequence, accurate, complete or suitable for any purpose. Neither The Toronto-Dominion Bank nor TD Waterhouse Canada Inc. endorses or recommends the purchase or sale of any security.
Our updates in WebBroker include enhancements to the Learning Centre and access to Corporate Actions notices under eServices.
- Search and filter
- Browse video courses and individual lessons
- Filter and tag content by relevant topic or skill level such as: Getting Started, Beyond the Basics, and Advanced Concepts
- Improved landing page layout with less scrolling to make it easier to identify courses and curriculum
- New content
- New courses added to our video library
Easily access notices about Corporate Actions directly in WebBroker.
From the Accounts tab in the top horizontal navigation, select Documents (eServices) in the drop-down menu, then select Corporate Actions.
New: Asset Allocation
Asset Allocation is the classification of investments inside an account.
You can now view how your investment assets are categorized in six asset classes namely Cash and cash equivalents, Canadian Fixed Income, Global Fixed Income, Canadian Equities, US Equities, and International Equities in WebBroker.
- Go to the Accounts tab in the top navigation
- In the drop-down menu under Account Details select Asset Allocation
Investments which are not the six asset classes mentioned above, will be displayed under Other. Some clients may also see Not Classified.
Read some top questions About Asset Allocation so you can easily understand how to take advantage of the feature.
Learn more about Asset Allocation in WebBroker
The example below shows how Asset Allocation appears in WebBroker:
For illustrative purpose only
New: Real-time Trade Notifications
You can now receive a real-time Trade Notification in WebBroker whenever an order is filled, partially filled or rejected across any of your accounts.
The example below shows how real-time Trade Notifications appear in WebBroker:
Introducing the Learning Centre
Easily access educational resources through the new Learning Centre in WebBroker.
Learn more about investing and trading – no matter your level of experience – through our expanding library of online content:
- Videos: Our easy-to-follow video lessons will help build your understanding of investing and TD Direct Investing platforms. View this content in the Learning Centre.
- Master Classes: These interactive, one-hour online workshops are led by investing education specialists who will take your questions live. View our schedule of upcoming Master Classes and register for topics of interest.
- Webinars: Our webinars will help you become a more informed investor – at your own pace. Join in with new topics monthly, or explore past sessions for all knowledge levels on our website.
To access the Learning Centre, log into WebBroker and click the Learn tab in the top navigation menu.
Introducing goal planning.
Set goals, track your progress and adapt your plan as you go. Available to clients within WebBroker.
Set your goal: Tell us about your goal and your timeline to achieve it.
Review your plan: See how various planning scenarios could impact your ability to reach your goal.
Monitor your plan: Watch your plan come to life and monitor your progress toward your goals.
Multiple goals: Set more than one goal with different time horizons and investor profiles.
Account types: Set your goals for the following investment accounts : cash (non-registered), margin, TFSA, RRSP, LIRA, LRSP, RESP, RDSP and QSSP.
Watch our video on Planning Your Investment Goals :
Our latest update to WebBroker allows you to view more information about your Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF) account including your scheduled recurring minimum RRIF withdrawals and also enables you to request one-time withdrawals.
Watch our video for a tour of WebBroker's RRIF Withdrawal Panel:
The tool can be found in the Accounts tab dropdown menu.
- Scheduled withdrawal details: This shows your upcoming RRIF withdrawal information such as the next withdrawal date, elected amount, frequency of payments, the destination of your payment and the percentage allocation in Canadian and US Dollars.
- Year-to-date amounts: This shows the amount you have withdrawn and the withholding tax paid for the year. It is displayed in Canadian and US Dollars.
- Annual mandatory withdrawal amount: The number displayed here is the amount that must be withdrawn from your account in the current year. The remaining amount and the yearly maximum amount (if you have a locked in RRIF) will also be displayed to help you stay on track. This is determined by Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) rules and calculated using your age (or your spouse's age) as well as the total market value of your portfolio as of Dec. 31 the previous year.
Are you looking to make an unscheduled withdrawal from your RRIF account?
Click on the Make Withdrawal button on the RRIF Withdrawal screen and follow the steps. Your withdrawal will be processed within three business days.
To find the RRIF Withdrawal screen in WebBroker:
- Click on Accounts
- Choose Holdings
- Select your RRIF account
- Click on the RRIF Withdrawal tab
Note: As per the CRA, multiple RRIF withdrawal requests within a 90-day period are grouped together for the purpose of calculating the appropriate withholding tax rate. If this applies to your withdrawal, the withholding tax shown may not be accurate, however the appropriate level of this tax will be applied automatically.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.