How can we help you?
We matched that to:
How do I apply for a Business Credit Card?
The options to apply for any Business Credit Card can vary depending on the structure and size of the business. In general, a person may apply via the following channels:
- Start your TD Business Credit Card application now!
- Our Small Business Advice Centre is available from 9am to 9pm Monday to Friday @ 1-800-983-8472, Option 2 for Business Cards, where a specialist will discuss your options and complete a Business Credit Card Application. (Note: This team cannot support applications for businesses with more than 4 owners, Commercial, Not for Profit or in Trust company structures)
- An in-branch appointment with a Financial Advisor or Account Manager for Small Business booked online.
- New to TD? All owner(s) that are not currently a TD customer will require to provide identification at your local branch once your application has been approved
Once your application is submitted, a TD representative from our Small Business Advice Centre will attempt to contact you to collect additional information or documentation or to advise the outcome of the credit application. This includes but is not limited to:
- Business Registration
- Articles of Incorporation
- Partnership Agreement
- Letters Patent
If you have not received any communication from our TD representative within 7-10 business days, please call our Small Business Advice Centre @ 1-800-983-8472 1-800-983-8472, Option 2 for Business Cards, then Option 2 for Loyalty and Advice.
Please note that the answers to the questions are for information purposes only for the products discussed. Individual circumstances may vary. In case of discrepancy, the documentation prevails.